Our Firm is announcing the retirement of our former partner, Bill Fletcher from the full time practice of law and as a principal of the Firm. He has been an integral part of our fabric since 1990 and his daily presence will be missed. However, he will still be practicing “part time” out of our suite of offices, in an “Of Counsel” status. He will be available on an “as needed” basis for the foreseeable future. If you need to schedule an appointment with him, call his assistant, Stephanie, for an appointment, based on his availability.
Welcome to the online home of the law firm of Gibson, Deal and Fletcher, P.C., and thanks for visiting!
We combine the best of both worlds – the personal attention of a small firm, and the experience to aggressively advocate for you in any State or Federal Court in Georgia.
- Small Business/Commercial Litigation, including Non-Compete Covenants, Business Torts and Debt Collection
- Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, and Other Domestic Relations cases
- Real Property Litigation
- Landlord-Tenant disputes
- Traffic Court
- Probate Court proceedings
- Appellate proceedings
- Business/Corporate Transactions
- Estate Planning (including Wills, Trust, and Powers of Attorney)
- Purchase and Sale of Privately Owned Businesses